Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brang it on Mother Nature

I was walking to work this morning, and had almost reached my destination, when it happened.

A bird shat on me.

Birds are merry, and therefore I harbor no ill-will towards them. I make a point of not running over them when they are in the path of my car. I thought I was simpatico with the birds.

Then this one effing bird shat on me.

What oh what did I ever do to you Mother Nature, that you would send a minion to do your evil bidding? I've always been nice to the birds. Remember that one baby bird, which we named Spunky, that we rescued from the neighborhood cat? Pretty sure that we saved its life. Is your attention span really that short?

Fine you bitch goddess. You want to start something, brang it Mama. You have no idea who you are messing with. Oh, just in case you'd like another shot at me, I don't have an umbrella today, and they are talking about thundershowers for this evening.

1 comment:

Louise said...

You crack me up - I hope you keep blogging...